Tuesday, October 26, 2010

kareena kapoor pics872

areena Kapoor; tabloids love her, audiences love her and the camera gobbles her up. Sparking of cute, what sort of man is kareena attracted to? ” I like men who are honest, genuine,; men who are like me, I suppose.” Of being with Saif Ali Khan, a man much older than kher and once-married, she says, “But love dosen’t come with clauses, does it? It’s accepting the person for who they are and how you feel when you are with them. Saif’s situation doesn’t affect how I feel for him. In fact, I love that he has lived so much, is worldly wise. I look up to him.”
about love candidly, Kareena says, “When you are in love, it’s a celebration. Why should you hide it? And I don’t think proclaiming my relationship has aversely affected my career - that’s an outdated thought.”
Love seems to be alive and well. Does Kareena see herself married to Saif? ” I would like to marry him. i hope and pray it will happen,” she says smiling and so obviously in love. We hope so too, Bebo!Share ThiLooks like there are no more secrets in Kareena Kapoor’s life. Be it her love life or professional life, everything is in the open. At a recent event, she even revealed her beauty secrets. Kareena was to launch a booklet titled Beautiful Skin Is In, comprising the actress’ own skin-care tips. Looking stunning, and aptly dressed for the summer, Kareena unveiled the book and spoke about its content. On being asked to comment on recent rumours of being on an orange juice diet to get a reed-thin look, she rubbished them as just rumours. If that’s Bebo’s claim, it’s Saif-er to believe her.
kareena kapoor
kareena kapoor
kareena kapoor
kareena kapoor
kareena kapoor
kareena kapoor
kareena kapoor
kareena kapoor
kareena kapoor
kareena kapoor

kareena kapoor

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts