Friday, December 3, 2010

kareena kapoor in jeans ne gallery2

Kareena Kapoor (Hindi: करीना कपूर, pronouncedkəˈrina kəˈpoʊr born on September 21, informally referred to as Bebo, is an Indian actress who appears in Bollywood films. During her career, Kapoor has received five Filmfare Awards has been noted for her performances in a range of film genres; these include her work from contemporary romantic dramas to comedies, period films to major Bollywood productions, as well as less publicised independent films.PostPosted: NiceFun.net Post Subject: She's in tight blue jeans:Kareena Kapoor:Biography & Pic Reply With QuoteShe's in tight blue jeans : Kareena Kapoor : Biography & PicsYet, she has the unmistakable carriage of a diva who revels in the role.
Kareena (Bebo) Kapoor is 5 ft 7 inches tall and pencil slim under-52 kilos. "1'm obsessed with losing weight, yaar," she drawls. Variations of ya, yeah, yaar dot a lot of her sentences. And her conversation is generously sprinkled with 'I think'; most times, her line is incomplete without the two words.For someone so slim and so "obsessed with losing weight", she's also an incorrigible foodie. The kapoor blood just has to show up. In fact she almost sneers with disbelief when you tell her that you're not one.When she took off for Hong Kong with Saif to herald the New Year, she was already planning what to eat and where!For all that, she's also obsessively vegetarian. no fish, no meat at all."I'm a complete vegetarian and will always remain one," she paractically swears. "Shahid Kapoor gave me a book to read. Ever since, I've been converted. I'm against eating anything non-veg. I'm trying to convince my sister and my mother all the time, I keep saying, avoid it, avoid it. It's working a little with my mother. Being a vegetarian also helps me keep fit and healthy, yaar. I love it."
She ruminates, "My mother tells me that I was always inclined more towards vegetarian than non-vegfood. That wehn we'd go out as a family for a meal to the Oberoi's or something, even as a child I'd always ask for a vegetarian biryani."Her life, currently, is anything but Spartan-vegetarian. While stardom-trackers stalked fresh blood in 2007, Kareena Kapoor sprang back with the infectious enthusiasm of a tiger cub, and clambered quickly to the vacant spot at the top. From there you can only preen, especially with a new man (blue-blooded too) declaring on his forearm (tattooed forever) that you are his special woman.And, she's looking like a million bucks. "I do a lot of yoga, " to look like this, she explains. "I don't go to a gym. This loss of weight is only due to yoga. Not the regular kind of yoga that we normally practice. THe yoga I do is very strenuous, the power yoga of Bharat Thakur. It has helped me but I can definitely say that it's not meant for everyone. Like I can do a hundred surya namaskars at one go every day. It has to be done over a period of about a year because it takes six to eight months to build up your stamina to be able to actually do a hundred surya namaskars without stopping. I do it every day, it's like showering. Even if I go to bed at 5 am, I'll sleep for an hour, wake up and do it. It refreshes me, I don't feel tired at all. If I'm not shooting, I do it at any hour, whenever I have the time for it. It's not a fixed thing like I have to do it at 6 in the morning. It's not an outdated form of yoga, it's modern and keeps all the yougsters going. The adrenaline rush is really too much."If I'm shooting outdoors, even if it's for just three days, I have my trainer come with me. Bharat has these well-trained assistants, one of them comes with me. Once in a while I might go on the treadmill for a run but otherwise it's just power yoga for me."Last year, this time, she'd reached a plateau. Everything about her had become dull and predictable. Suddenly end-last

In 2008, she co-starred alongside Akshay Kumar, Saif Ali Khan and Anil Kapoor in Vijay Krishna Acharya's action-thriller Tashan. Though a poll conducted by Bollywood Hungama named it as the most anticipated release of the year film eventually became a commercial and critical failure next provided her voice for the character of Laila, the love interest of a street dog named Romeo, in the Yash Raj Films and Walt Disney Pictures animated film Roadside Romeo. It was the second Bollywood film to receive a North American release by a Hollywood studio. In preparation for the role, Kapoor viewed several Hollywood animated films to analyse how actors delivered their dialogues. then appeared in Rohit Shetty's comedy Golmaal Returns, the sequel to the 2006 film Golmaal. A part of an ensemble cast that included Ajay Devgn, Arshad Warsi and Tusshar Kapoor, Kapoor played a distrustful wife who believed her husband to be unfaithful. The film received ambivalent reception from critics and Kapoor herself received mixed reviews. The Indian Express believed the screenplay was unoriginal, concluding, "There is nothing particularly new about a suspicious wife keeping tabs on her husband, and there is nothing particularly new in the way Kareena plays it. Returns was nonetheless a major financial success, with revenues of Indian rupee793 million millionFor someone so slim and so "obsessed with losing weight", she's also an incorrigible foodie. The kapoor blood just has to show up. In fact she almost sneers with disbelief when you tellher that you're not one.When she took off for Hong Kong with Saif to herald the New Year, she was already planning what to eat and where!For all that, she's also obsessively vegetarian. No eggs, no fish, no meat at all."I'm a complete vegetarian and will always remain one," she paractically swears. "Shahid Kapoor gave me a book to read. Ever since, I've been converted. I'm against eating anything non-veg. I'm trying to convince my sister and my mother all the time, I keep saying, avoid it, avoid it. It's working a little with my mother. Being a vegetarian also helps me keep fit and healthy, yaar. I love it."The following year, Kapoor was cast as Simrita Rai opposite Akshay Kumar in Sabbir Khan's battle of the sexes comedy Kambakkht Ishq. Set in Los Angeles, California, it became the first Indian film in history to be shot within Universal Studios Hollywood, California, and featured several cameo appearances from Hollywood actors. The film earned over Indian rupee840 million 19.07 million worldwide, but was a critical failure The Times of India described her performance as "a complete let-down" and further stated that "despite her haute-coutured look, her micro minis, her pencil heels, she comes across as a completely unconvincing supermodel cum surgeon. next starred in Prem Soni's directorial debut, Main Aurr Mrs Khanna. Kapoor featured as the protagonist, Raina Khanna, a woman who becomes the sole breadwinner of the family, and therefore struggles with her marriage. The film was critically and financially unsuccessful the Daily News and Analysis concluding that "Kapoor shows moments of the talent we associate with her, but then slumps with a silly drunken scene or by just smiling beatifically through emotional moments.
kareena kapoor
kareena kapoor
kareena kapoor
kareena kapoor
kareena kapoor

kareena kapoor

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts