Wednesday, November 24, 2010

karishma kapoor 2009 gallery2

Kapoor took a year break from films in 1998. Her diminutive comeback in 1999 proved to be good as she took part in the year's most successful films. Kapoor starred in four absolute hits. David Dhawan's comedy Biwi No.1 opposite Salman Khan became the biggest hit of the year. She proved to have success with comedy films, as David Dhawan's another film Haseena Maan Jaayegi did fairly well at the box office.Kapoor also collaborated for the first time with the Rajshri Productions banner with Hum Saath-Saath Hain: We Stand United which also resulted in a hit. Her last release, Jaanwar opposite Akshay Kumar, was another box office hit, making her the most successful actress of the yearIn 2000, she won her second Filmfare Best Actress Award for her performance in Khalid Mohammed's Fiza. Her performance in the film was muchappreciated as she surprised the audiences and the critics showing great emotional range and depth. She also achieved critical acclaim for her role in the film, Zubeidaa (2001), garnered her the Filmfare Critics Award for Best Performance. Her performance in Shakti - The Power (2002) was highly appreciated and earned her many nominations in the Best Actress category.Karisma Kapoor in New Delhi for the launch of the ‘Almonds - The All Natural Taste of a Good Life’, which has been rolled out by the Almond Board of California.Karisma took a break from her acting career in 2003. When asked on how she had kept herself busy all these years, she said: “I have been keeping pretty busy with my family. I have also done some reality shows, endorsements and promotions. So it has been a great balance for me.” I started when I was 15. My first movie before even my 16th birthday.Then, when I got married, I realized I had literally worked like a dog. I had worked in 82 movies and that’s quite a lot. So I just enjoy the break and it’s a great balance now. At least I am not running from studio to studio like a mad person,” she explained. Post-marriage, Karisma was only been seen as a judge on the reality shows ‘Nach Baliye 4’ (2008) and ‘Hans Baliye’ (2009), apart from a
karishma kapoor
karishma kapoor
karishma kapoor
karishma kapoor
karishma kapoor
karishma kapoor
karishma kapoor
karishma kapoor
karishma kapoor
karishma kapoor

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts