Wednesday, November 10, 2010

karishma kapoor 2009 ptctures

First of all, let me clarify that it is not a comeback. In Hollywood, actresses like Julia Robberts and Meryl Streep come in movies once inthree to five years, but nobody says that they are making a comeback. I had just taken a break and I am back after it.TV is a huge medium and the gap between film and TV has narrowed down. Today all my colleagues like Akshay Kumar, Salman Khan, and Shah Rukh Khan are on TV. Bollywood actress Karisma Kapoor, who is married to Delhi-businessman Sanjay Kapur, delivered a baby boy at Breach Candy Hospital in Mumbai.This is Karisma's second child.According to the hospital source, "Karisma has given birth to a baby boy. The delivery took place in the morning.The entire Kapoor family got together at the hospital beside Karisma to welcome her new kidThe actress, who gave many super hit flicks including Raja Hindustani, Hero No1 and Dil To Pagal Hai, also has a 6 year old daughter Samaira.The big news doing the rounds is that the second season of ‘Dus Ka Dum’ is on the verge of its launching.Kareena Kapoor has many admirers at the same time those who criticize her work in films via their reviews. But the top-notch actress only trusts one critic. That critic is in her family itself and is none other than her elder sister Karisma Kapoor.Bebo states, "My sister always gives me a reality check. Of course I am critical of myself too. Sometimes I’m too harsh on myself, and Saif (Ali Khan) tells me not to behave like that. He only watches movies he wants to, not each and every one. But for me, Karisma’s comments are very important. I wait for her to react to my films.And not only this, the Kapoor sisters Kareena and Karishma are almost confirmed guests on the show’s first episode, which will be telecast next MondayBoth Bebo and Lolo are big fans of Sallu, and this made them to accept the offer otherwise they avoid being together on shows. If the buzz is to be believed Karisma Kapoor is going to have her second child soon. The actress already has four-year-old Samaira and now she is ready to welcome a second baby very soonLolo has been married to Delhi based businessman Sanjay Kapoor. Kareena and her mom are very excited about the newsRecently our khabroo has spotted Karishma in a suburban hotel. The baby bump was clearly visible, though the actress was trying hard to hide the good news from the prying eyes of mediaShe has had a successful innings herself in Bollywood but actress Karisma Kapoor can't seem to stop raving about her sister Kareena and cousin Ranbir for the way their careers are shaping up"We are very proud of Kareena and I think it's a great follow up as to Karisma's career Touch wood, first I had a great career and now
karishma kapoor 2009
karishma kapoor 2009
karishma kapoor 2009
karishma kapoor 2009

karishma kapoor 2009

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts