Wednesday, November 10, 2010

karishma kapoor hot pics 62

she took another sabbatical from glamour world, this time for three years. Karishma was last seen in Mere Jeevan Saathi, in 2006, and Om Shanti Om appearance, in 2007Personal LiThroughout her career, Karishma Kapoor was linked only twice - once, with Ajay Devgan and the second time, with Abhishek Bachchan. In the latter case, she even announced her engagement with Abhishek in October 2002, on the 60th birthday of Amitabh Bachchan. However, the couple split four months later, in February 2003. Karishma married industrialist Sanjay Kapur, CEO of Sixt India, on 29th September 2003 and has a daughter Samaira, born on 11th March 2005. Though the couple underwent great stress after the birth of their daughter, they have subsequently patched-upEsha Deol is looking for Mr. Right and the only condition she has is that he should be like her father, the macho Dharmendra. “I think every girl wants her life partner to have some qualities of her father and I also want the same. My father has been the closest man in my life and I’m familiar with his qualities and therefore want my man to be like him.” She said in an interview. When asked if she would prefer a love match or an arranged one, she said that although her parents were looking for a suitable match for her, she is not comfortable with the idea. Instead she would like to live with her partner for at least two years before deciding if he is worth tying the knot with. “It’s always better to know a person well before marriage than getting divorced later,” she explained.Her younger sister Kareena is known for her yoga obsession, but actress Karisma Kapoor, who is a mother of one and expecting a second, says she prefers the “gym and a walk” unlike her sibling“Kareena is the yoga endorser (of our family). She gets after us to do yoga. But I am not so much into yoga as she is. She has really taken to it and it’s a great form of exercise but I prefer the gym,” Karisma told IANS“I live a healthy lifestyle. I eat well, but I exercise and do everything in moderation. I go to
karishma kapoor hot
karishma kapoor hot
karishma kapoor hot
karishma kapoor hot
karishma kapoor hot
karishma kapoor hot
karishma kapoor hot

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts